- In Store Return Policy
- Online Return Policy
- Instagram sell items out very quickly! If you saw something you love, but can't make it in, no problem! Buy it online, choose "in-store pickup" and in 24 hours or less, you will receive an email from us saying it is ready for pick up. Same day pick up is always available!
- We are very transparent and have the same sales EVERY year. Boxing Day all clothing is 50% off and everything else is 30% off. In-store from 10am-5pm Online from 5pm til midnight.
- Black Friday 20% off Store-Wide.
- Last Thursday of July 50% off clothing, everything else 30% off.
- Outside of this bigger sales we do offer some online exclusives. You have to follow us on Instagram to find out.
- You can return it in store. Bring your order number and the item you would like to return. The item must be unworn with the original tags still attached.
- You can ship it back to the store. The customer is responsible for any shipping charges and we require that you insure the package. We will not be responsible for the cost of any lost packages. Your original shipping charges will not be refunded. Once we receive the returned item, we will refund the charges back on to the card in which it was purchased.
- No. Our online inventory is the same as our in-store inventory. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-454-4336 if you have any questions about re-stocking or backordered items.
- No. Our only location is in Edmonton in the High Street complex, under the Starbucks. Our address is 12505 102 Avenue, Edmonton AB, T5N 0M4
- Yes of course! Email or phone us with the name of the person who is picking it and we will make a note on your file.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $150 within Canada & USA.
Orders under $150:
$40+ International (please email us for a quote email@example.com)
- After any in-store or online purchase you will receive an email to review the item. If you leave us a review, you will then be emailed a code for FREE SHIPPING on your next purchase. You do not have to meet the $150 criteria.