Ten Tree Daily Parka in Meteorite Black
Meet the product
This sustainable winter jacket uses the most eco-friendly tech out there, from hidden glove pockets to cuffs that keep the cold out. Made from recycled materials and performance tested for best-in-class quality.
No animals were harmed to create this item's insulation.
- Shell: PFC free DWR. 10000mm
- Lining: Bluesign certified non-PFC W/R - DP 90/10 P.R.T.
The hood, sleeves and body of this garment are all lined to reduce internal friction and maximize the life of your clothes.
Critically Taped Seams
Critical seams near your head, neck and shoulders have been taped to ensure protection against rain or snow.
This item includes drawcords, belts, straps or other features that can be adjusted for fit or style.
Cell Phone Pocket
This item includes a specially designed pocket to store your cell phone.
Estimated Rating Warmest
This item is made to withstand temperatures down to -25 °C. This rating is an estimate, and may vary depending on factors like wind chill, humidity or the addition of performance base layers.
- Fully lined and insulated
- Taped critical seams
- Bungee drawcord hood with sliders
- Zippered and snap front placket with storm flap and zippered pocket under placket
- Triple,access hand patch pockets: Top access, side access, zippered pockets all in one
- Interior patch pocket
- Storm flap and zipper garage
- Soft internal cuffs
- Temperature rating: -25 Celsius. Sits in Warmest category