Love is Project Bindi Bracelet
Bindu is the color point around which the mandala is created, representing the universe. It’s often worn as a bindi, a red dot in the center of the forehead. We created our Bindi bracelet as a reminder that love is unity, a focal point that connects all of us, no matter our nationality. We designed our turquoise and pop coral beaded bracelet to emulate this concept.
As a symbol of our gratitude, we’ll be donating a portion of the profits from this bracelet to Access Development, a non-profit in India that helps fund women entrepreneurs. Projects include artisanal crafts and the Pink Rickshaw Company in Jaipur.
The original LOVE bracelet created a social movement around the world, connecting the maker and wearer in a common bond of love.
Wear or gift a LOVE bracelet as a reminder to love and that you are loved.
- Handmade with LOVE in India.
- Comes with a protective cloth pouch, gift tag & sticker
- 100% waterproof
- adjustable length from 6.5-10.5 inches. diameter 2-3.5 inches
- every bracelet is unique & hand-made therefore a slight variation in color combination may occur
- Length: 6.5" – 10.5" (16.5 – 27 cm) adjustable
Width: 2" – 3.5" (5 – 79 cm)
Materials: Turquoise/Coral Beads, String
Note: Each product is hand made. Slight variations in color/finish may occur.