Jungmaven The Mountain Henley in Copper
Sign me up for restock notifications. I can't wait!
Inspired by classic rowing henleys and versatile enough to sleep in, or to wear while chopping firewood. Sometimes we practice chopping firewood on our broccoli since it looks like a miniature tree.
- Women should size down
- Classic fit, long sleeve henley
- Featuring a banded collar and 4 button placket
- Durable and soft mid-weight
- Easy to wear, perfect drape
- Runs long and narrow in the body
- 55% Hemp 45% Cotton
Female model is 5'11" and wearing Ether Blue in size L.
Male model is 5'9'' and wearing Mint in size M.
HEMP WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT. BELOW ARE SOME SUGGESTED TIPS FOR TAKING THE BEST CARE OF YOUR HEMP.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
HEMP + MERINO WOOL BLENDS:
- Follow the same instructions as above for Hemp + Organic Cotton blends, but be extra careful to only tumble dry on very cool settings. Laying flat to dry is the best way to maintain integrity of wool fibers.