Ten Tree Treeblend Wrap Top
Meet the product
This lightweight wrap top can do it all, from layering with your favourite cardigan or jacket, to retying the knot to switch up your look. Plus, it's made of fibres that are as soft and sustainable as they come.
This fabric is created with comfort in mind, and is made to be especially soft on skin.
Naturally resilient and gentle on the skin, TENCEL™ Lyocell is produced in a closed-loop process using wood pulp sourced from sustainably-managed forests.
Made from recycled materials
This fabric is made with recycled fibers and/or materials such as plastic bottles/waste, textile waste, recycled clothing, fishing nets, etc.
- Medium 2 way stretch knit fabric
- REPREVE® recycled polyester
- TENCEL™ Lyocell
45% REPREVE® Recycled Polyester, 30% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 25% Organic Cotton
- Adjustable wrap front with tie.
- Cropped length v-neck
Wash Cold - Tumble Low
Model is 5'11, Bust 33, Waist 26, Hips 36, wearing size S.
- Regular Fit - This garment has a bit of additional room for added comfort
- Designed to be worn alone or layered over a tank.