Levi's 501 Original Men's Jeans - Unicycle
Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501s®, right? With a classic straight leg and iconic styling, they’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence — burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they've never gone out of style. And they never will.
- The original blue jean since 1873
- Our signature straight fit
- All-American style
- A blank canvas for self-expression
How it Fits
- Regular fit through the seat and thigh
- Sits at your waist
- Straight leg
- Measurements from size 32:
- Front rise: 12.25"
- Knee: 18.625"
- Leg opening: 17"
Composition & Care
- 94% cotton, 5% polyester, 1% elastane
- Stretch Denim
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling
- Wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most; this increases their lifespan and saves natural resources
- When you eventually do wash your jeans, machine wash cold; Wash and dry inside out with like colors, preferably with a liquid