Our plan to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19:
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided at the front door and changerooms.
- Max. 5 people in at a time.
- Plexiglass barrier at the counter and directional/distancing decals on the floor.
- All items tried on or returned will be put aside for 24 hrs before reselling as per the Alberta recommendations.
- 2 metres will be maintained at all times.
- We are not accepting Cash at this time. Credit or Debit only. We will provide electronic (email or text) receipts.
- Scheduled disinfection of all touch points will occur at 12pm, 2pm and 4pm during open hours.
- High touch points (Changerooms/Pinpad) will be disinfected before and after every customer.
- Staff will not work if they are showing any symptoms.
- We ask customers not to shop in store if they are showing any symptoms or have traveled in the past 14 days.
- No public washroom will be available and proper hand washing signs have been posted above all sinks.
- All staff have been trained and will ensure all precautions are being followed and customers are informed.
If you have any questions, or would like to voice a complaint, please email email@example.com
We look forward to maintaining a healthy space and experience for you.
All the best,