Jungmaven The Chenga Crewneck Tee
Sign me up for restock notifications. I can't wait!
From the legacy "CHENGA Collection" inspired by our roots as hemp activists in the early 90's. CHENGA pieces are hand-cut and sewn in Los Angeles, CA from USA knitted hemp fabric.
- Relaxed fit, short sleeve, crewneck tee
- Perfect weight, easy to wear
- Retro shape with a slight slub
- Knitted, sewn + finished in America
Women should size down one size.
HEMP WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT. BELOW ARE SOME SUGGESTED TIPS FOR TAKING THE BEST CARE OF YOUR HEMP.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
HEMP + MERINO WOOL BLENDS:
- Follow the same instructions as above for Hemp + Organic Cotton blends, but be extra careful to only tumble dry on very cool settings. Laying flat to dry is the best way to maintain integrity of wool fibers.